Sunday, December 7, 2008

Something I am working on.......


I have started painting again.....It is what I love to do.....I can spend hours painting with complete silence. You know I have always thought that you should do something you love, and then find a way to make money doing it. I am not sure how much money I can make doing this, but painting makes me happy. I am certainly not a professional by any means. I just do fun things! This is something I whipped up last night. I was inspired by a rug I have at the bottom of the stairs. He is still a work in progress. I am wondering if he needs some lips......


4 comments:

MRH said...

Can you makes this in duplicate? I love him! Hey, you can make some money from me ...I've got something I've been looking for ...and you might be just the person to paint it :)!! Interested?

Anna said...

Let me know what it is.....I will see if it is something I can do! I am doing several of the santas and I also have some trees that I am going to post. I sort of copied the trees from a painting someone else did....well, not sort of....I copied them....don't want to cause a fuss ;)

blair said...

Hey! I am just now getting around to looking at our work you posted-love it! I would like a Santa and probably a tree too -- of course you will have to come help me figure out where to put them (<:

Anonymous said...

I love the Santa, too. Di not know you were sooo talented!! You go girl!!! I will take 1 of each for next year!!